The British School aims to develop responsible, well-informed, open-minded, confident and caring individuals by providing an educational community within which all pupils are motivated to realise their full potential through a challenging British-based education in a non-discriminatory and bi-cultural environment.
The British School believes that:
- education should inspire a love of learning and foster curiosity and a sense of wonder.
- the education of our pupils should be broad, balanced and integrated, comprising academic, creative, physical, social and moral development.
- effective academic learning comes from the understanding of the concepts, content and practical skills in each area of study and how these relate to each other and apply to the outside world.
- balancing academic learning with creative, physical and social activities is fundamental to the further development of pupils' self-expression, self-discipline, independence, responsibility and self-confidence.
- the engagement of the whole school community in social and environmental projects both within and beyond the school contributes to the development of informed, responsible and active citizens prepared to make a positive contribution to the world.
- the full potential of each individual in our educational community is achieved through commitment, dedication and the search for excellence.
- the ethos of an effective learning community stresses the highest moral standards and values and requires mutual respect, honesty, fairness, tolerance, supportive relationships and team-work of all pupils, teaching and administrative staff, parents and members of the Board of Governors.
Promover o seu negócio gratuitamente no Just Landed:
- 1.Registe-se ou faça login com
- 2.Configurar uma conta de negócios livre
- 3.Edite seu anúncio - obter novos clientes